for Health Care Providers
Health Care Providers Home
- National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day, September 18
Resources for Veterans and providers about HIV testing, prevention, and care.
- FDA Approves Viekira XR for Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Infection
- Antiretroviral Drugs for Treatment and Prevention of HIV Infection in Adults
Recommendations of the International Antiviral Society--USA Panel; July 2016
- FDA Approves Epclusa for Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection
First drug regimen to treat all six major HCV genotypes.
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
Comprehensive information for the use of daily oral antiretroviral pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) to reduce the risk of acquiring HIV infection in adults, including new handouts for patients and providers