for Health Care Providers
- CDC National Center for HIV, STD and TB Prevention, Division of Tuberculosis Elimination
Tuberculosis guidelines, surveillance reports, study modules, and more.
- CDC National Prevention Information Network: Tuberculosis Resources
Tuberculosis training and education resource guide, FAQs, and listserv.
- Evidence-Based Tuberculosis Diagnosis
A comprehensive resource for evidence syntheses, policies, guidelines, and research agendas on TB diagnostics
- Francis J. Curry National Tuberculosis Center
Creates, enhances, and disseminates state-of-the-art resources and models of excellence to control and eliminate tuberculosis nationally and internationally. Site features information on provider training, education, and distance learning; surveillance and clinical consultation; and institutional tuberculosis control.
- Global Alliance for TB Drug Development
A nonprofit, public-private partnership whose goal is to accelerate the discovery and development of cost-effective new drugs for tuberculosis.
- Global Health Reporting: TB
A collection of news items, statistics, reference libraries, and other resources for health journalists, researchers, policymakers, and nongovernmental organizations. A project of the Kaiser Family Foundation. Includes Chinese, French, Hindi, Russian and Spanish versions.
- Johns Hopkins Center for Tuberculosis Research
Information on epidemiology and natural history, tuberculosis drugs and treatment, and a question-and-answer forum.
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases: Tuberculosis Research Activities
NIAID's Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases is a leader in research on the basic science, prevention, and treatment of tuberculosis.
- New Jersey Medical School National Tuberculosis Center
Education and training center that conducts state-of-the-art diagnostic, treatment, and prevention programs.