Nutrition and Food Safety and HIV Resources
Nutrition and Food Safety
- American Dietetic Association
Organization of food and nutrition professionals, including registered dietitians, dietetic technicians, clinical and community dietetics professionals, consultants, food service managers, educators, and researchers.
- Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
FDA center responsible for promoting and protecting the public's health by ensuring that the nation's food supply is safe, sanitary, wholesome, and honestly labeled.
- Food and Nutrition Information Center
Information on dietary guidelines, food safety, and nutrition from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's National Agricultural Library.
Gateway to U.S. Government food safety information.
- NIH Office of Dietary Supplements
Featuring the International Bibliographic Information on Dietary Supplements (IBIDS) database.
- Tufts University's HIV and Nutrition Page
- USDA Nutrient Data Laboratory
Database of nutrient values for thousands of foods. Type in any food item and get its nutrient value.