Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Military Web Resources
- Armed Forces and HIV/AIDS
Links to articles on policy issues affecting people with HIV/AIDS in the military, from The Body.
- Navy Sexual Health and Responsibility Program
Provides U.S. Department of the Navy members and their families with health information, education, and behavior change programs for the prevention of STIs, HIV, and unplanned pregnancies.
- U.S. Military HIV Research Program
The U.S. Military HIV Research Program is a tri-service collaborative effort, encompassing Army, Navy, and Air Force medical centers, hospitals, and research institutes in the U.S. and around the globe.