Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Blood Safety and HIV
- American Association of Blood Banks
Facts about blood and blood banking, information for health care professionals, and the journal Transfusion. Members may access additional areas.
- American Red Cross Blood Services
Information on blood donation and blood safety.
- American Society of Hematology
Committed to further the understanding, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disorders affecting the blood, bone marrow, and the immunologic, hemostatic and vascular systems, by promoting research, clinical care, education, training, and advocacy in hematology. Publishes the journal Blood.
- America's Blood Centers
An association of not-for-profit, independent community blood centers. Information on blood donor advocacy, education, and national policy.
Hematology Education and News. Case studies, journal articles, discussion group, and image atlas.
- FDA Blood Safety Information
Blood safety programs of the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, including the Blood Products Advisory Committee.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
(NHLBI) Information for patients, health care professionals, and educators, including publications, research resources, grant information, and clinical trials. One of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).