Alternative and Complementary Medicine Web Sites
Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- The Body's Complementary, Alternative, and Holistic Therapies Page
Articles and links.
- Complementary/Integrative Medicine Education Resources
From the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- Fraud Task Forces
Information and links to U.S. FDA and State AIDS Fraud Task Forces that monitor fraudulent HIV/AIDS therapies.
- National Cancer Institute Office of Cancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Established to coordinate and enhance the activities of the National Cancer Institute (NCI) in the arena of complementary and alternative medicine.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Part of the National Institutes of Health. Includes a complementary and alternative medicine citation index.
- The Osher Center for Integrative Medicine
Part of the University of California San Francisco. Includes information on patient care, medical education, and research.
A member of Consumer Federation of America, QuackWatch is a nonprofit corporation whose purpose is to combat health-related frauds, myths, fads, and fallacies. In English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish.