Palliative Care and End of Life
- Center to Improve Care for the Dying
Offers expert support to hospitals, nursing homes, health systems, hospices, and other organizations that serve individuals nearing the end of life
- Growth House: Hospice and Home Care
Provides information and technical and referral services for agencies working with death and dying issues.
- Hospice Foundation of America
A nonprofit organization that promotes hospice care and works to educate professionals and the families they serve in issues relating to caregiving, terminal illness, loss and bereavement.
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
Information and resources for professionals and the public. Includes hospice locator feature.
- National Prison Hospice Association
Promotes hospice care for terminally ill inmates.
- Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation project that provides funding, direction, and technical assistance to innovative demonstration projects in end-of-life care settings and addressing particular challenges to existing models of hospice and palliative care.