for Health Care Providers
Health Care Providers Home
- National HIV Testing Day is June 27
Campaign information and resources; Veterans Health Administration
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents and the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-infected Veterans
VHA Directive 1235; Veterans Health Administration. May 19, 2017
- VHA Removes the Requirement for Documentation of Oral Informed Consent to Tests for Hepatitis B Virus and Hepatitis C Virus
VHA Notice 2017-38; Amendment of Veterans Health Administration Handbook 1004.1. May 22, 2017
- Updated Handouts from Veterans Health Administration
- HIV Meds Updates
Highlights from the 2017 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections; April 27, 2017.
- PrEP Guidelines and Resources
Clinical practice information and patient educational materials on HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP).