U.S. Government Agencies
Works to increase HIV testing and care among people most at-risk for, or living with, HIV, by using emerging communication strategies to provide access to Federal HIV information, policies, programs, and resources.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
FExtensive resources from the federal agency that administers Medicare, Medicaid, and the State Children's Health Insurance Program.
- Department of Health and Human Services
An HIV/AIDS information site.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
HIV/AIDS information page.
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
Secretary's Minority AIDS Initiative Fund
- Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
Housing Opportunities for People with HIV/AIDS (HOPWA)
- Social Security Administration