U.S. Government Agencies
Works to increase HIV testing and care among people most at-risk for, or living with, HIV, by using emerging communication strategies to provide access to Federal HIV information, policies, programs, and resources.
- Bureau of the Census
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
Formerly the Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA). Extensive resources from the federal agency that administers Medicare, Medicaid, and the State Children's Health Insurance Program.
- Department of Health and Human Services
An HIV/AIDS information site.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
HIV/AIDS information page.
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
Secretary's Minority AIDS Initiative Fund
- Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
Housing Opportunities for People with AIDS (HOPWA.)
- Social Security Administration