- The Body's Mental Health Page
Articles from HIV newsletters on depression, anxiety, stress, relationships, and other mental health issues.
- National Institute of Mental Health
(NIMH) One of the National Institutes of Health.
- Neurologic AIDS Research Consortium
(NARC) Supported by the NIH to design and implement studies of HIV-associated neurologic disease.
- Pets Are Wonderful Support
(PAWS) A non-profit organization that focuses on pets as a way to improve the mental health and well-being of people with HIV/AIDS. Includes information on health issues and international list of organizations.
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
(SAMHSA) An agency of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.