Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Divisions of HIV/AIDS Prevention
(CDC DHAP) Funds over 10,000 public testing sites, issues testing guidelines and counselor training protocols, and makes recommendations for surveillance policy in the United States. CDC HIV testing resources include:
- U.S. HIV Tests
List of laboratory tests, CLIA-waived tests, and home test for HIV that are currently available in the United States.
Web resource that includes an HIV testing site locator, information on HIV counseling, testing, and referral, and resources for people who test positive.
- HIV Testing
CDC patient information on testing for HIV.
- Food and Drug Administration Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
(FDA CBER) Regulatory agency responsible for licensing tests for HIV in the United States. Site includes a listing of all approved HIV, HTLV, and hepatitis tests, as well as a fact sheet on HIV home test kits.