for Veterans and the Public
- One Step Ahead (video)
Veterans and VA providers explain why it's important to make HIV testing part of routine medical care. (1 min 27 sec)
- Information about HIV Testing in VA
Frequently asked questions about HIV testing in VA
- Questions and Answers on New HIV Testing Consent Policies
Web-based FAQs on the new HIV testing policies
- Rapid Oral HIV Test
VA brochure with answers to your questions about this test
- HIV. Take Charge. Take the Test.
CDC's new HIV testing campaign.
Find an HIV Testing Site
Web resource from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that includes an HIV testing site locator, information on HIV testing and referral, and resources for people who test positive.
- Rapid Testing
CDC documents on rapid testing for HIV.
- The CDC's National AIDS Hotline can answer questions about HIV
testing and refer you to testing sites in your area:
- The CDC's National AIDS Hotline can answer questions about HIV testing and refer you to testing sites in your area: