for Health Care Providers
VA Policies and Reports
- HIV Testing and Occupational Exposures
Frequently asked questions about VA policies and regulations
- Antiretroviral Postexposure Prophylaxis After Sexual, Injection-Drug Use, or Other Nonoccupational Exposure to HIV in the United States
DHHS, January 21, 2005
- PEP Guidelines and Select Protocols
List maintained by the National HIV/AIDS Clinicians' Consulting Center, with funds from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) in partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Incorporating HIV Prevention into the Medical Care of Persons Living with HIV
CDC, HRSA, NIH, IDSA, July 18, 2003
- Preexposure Chemoprophylaxis for HIV Prevention in Men Who Have Sex with Men.
Grant RM, Lama JR, Anderson PL, et al. N Engl J Med. 2010 Nov 23.
- AIDS in America--Forgotten but Not Gone.
El-Sadr WM, Mayer KH, Hodder SL. N Engl J Med 2010; 362:967-970.