Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA Policies and Reports
- Preexposure Prophylaxis for the Prevention of HIV Infection in the United States-2014
US Public Health Service, May 2014
- Antiretroviral Postexposure Prophylaxis After Sexual, Injection-Drug Use, or Other Nonoccupational Exposure to HIV in the United States
DHHS, January 21, 2005
- PEP Guidelines and Select Protocols
List maintained by the National HIV/AIDS Clinicians' Consulting Center, with funds from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) in partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Incorporating HIV Prevention into the Medical Care of Persons Living with HIV
CDC, HRSA, NIH, IDSA, July 18, 2003